In the process of creating a virtual museum of the ruined Sikorski House, the project Manager Viktor Griza made the zoning of the space in accordance to the theme of the Museum of Aviation and Art Nouveau. As a result, there are:
– Office of a psychiatrist (Professor Ivan Sikorsky),
– Hall of Sky Pioneers (with the Wall of Fame of the first designers and pilots and evidence of the first achievements of Sikorsky),
– Igor’s room (with documents of those years),
– Gallery of patrons (Kyiv philanthropists who took care of and supported of culture and arts),
– Salon of Art Nouveau (stylized according to the era that began at the same time when Sikorsky Sr. bought the estate №15 on Velyka Pidvalna Street, and ended in 1914 with the beginning of the First World War).
On the walls of a three-story building there are posters of the first air shows in Europe.
And on 2-3 floors there is a museum hub, which allows you to travel through the aerospace museums of Ukraine.
Work on replenishing digital funds and expanding the range of attached museums continues…